7 JAXPAX joined the Q for a beatdown. It looked like we might have our second consecutive workout in the rain, but it held off. The field was squishy from the night before.
Warmup / COP:
- Don Quixote 20 IC
- Monkey Humper 15 IC
- LBAC fwd 15 IC
- LBAC bck 15 IC
- Raise the Roof 15 IC
The PAX moseyed to the imaginary start line at the lamp post. At that point, the cones is suicide formation were visible.
There were 3 cones laid out. The following suicides were done OYO and in same pattern. Started with 5 count of each exercise, go to first cone/back 10 count. 2nd cone, 15 count; finally 3rd cone, 20 count.
- Run forward to cone/backward to starting line – Backward lunges (counts per leg)
- Run backward to cone/forward to starting line – Front lunges (counts per leg)
- Bear Crawl to cone/Crawl Bear back – Carolina Drydocks
I gave the PAX a break to mosey to the picnic tables, for a small bent ladder.
- 1 incline merkin, 1 derkin, 1 dip, 1 high step up per leg.
- Then 2 of each, then 3,4,5, 4,3, 2, and 1.
Moseyed back to starting line for more suicides.
- Power Skip to cones and back – Imperial Walkers (counts per leg)
- Fwd Crab walk to cone, backward crab walk back – crab dips
- Kangaroo hop to cone/back – Burpees (only 5 counts each time).
- Flutter kicks – 15 IC
- LBC – 10 IC
with 30 seconds to spare in the workout….along came a train. 10 Burpees OYO to finish out.
Prayers Requests – Purifier (God’s Plan), Snuffy/Bigbird (safe travels for family members)
Announcements – F3 Expansion dates !! F3 MUD RUN – sign up, extended registration!!
Milk/Water jugs – get 2. Fill up (or buy as Drone did) and keep in your car for handy dandy weights.
Go to Sign Up Genius and sign up for a Q.
Side note – there was not a lot of mumblechatter, with the exception of ‘what is it with you and the crabwalks.’ During lunges, I literally head crickets…(aside from huffing an puffing). Everyone pushed through, great workout by all. Everyone got little bit better today. –LIFO