I decided to surprise the PAX in Jacksonville with a new workout, courtesy of my new friends from F3 Sumter (Waco and Cosell). This exercise came up at some point during the Mud Run and it just sounded too fun too resist. I think the PAX agreed. 11 PAX reported in the gloom to chase the bear:
- SSH x 20 IC
- Merkins x 10 OYO for Sticky Rice’s tardiness
- Don Quixotes x 20IC
- Merkins x 10 OYO for Purifier’s tardiness
- LBACF x 20 IC no recovery
- LBACB x 20 IC no recovery
- Moroccan Night Club x 20 IC
Chase the Bear: The PAX did one quick lap around the park to determine who the first bear would be (person who finished last). Bear takes off running while the rest of the PAX does 20 squats OYO. As each PAX finishes their squats they run after the bear. First person to catch the bear becomes the next bear. Plank until the 6 comes in. Repeato until each person has been the bear once. With 11 PAX this equaled a decent amount of running and 220 squats. YHC cannot wait to try this with a larger group.
Sixish Minutes of Mary
With time left on the clock YHC decided the abs needed some work. So the PAX ended the work out with YHC’s new favorite ab blaster the Captain Thor!
- 1 Big Boy Sit Up/4 American Hammers
- 2 Big Boy Sit Ups/8 American Hammers
- ect all the way to 10 Big Boy Sit Ups/40 American Hammers
This one always gets PLENTY of mumbler chatter.
After this workout out I don’t think I will ever be allowed to travel again.
- Pray for Purifier as he prepares to sell one house and buy another.
- OTC and YHC survived the Mud Run and have made it our mission to EH some more PAX into joining us in April
- Savannah expansion week 2 on November 14th! See YHC, Heisenberg, Jumanji, or Drone if you are interested in joining us.
- Be ready in the coming weeks we will be joined by OBT and Dredd as we begin our journey from Nomad to official F3 region status!