YHC tricked the PAX into sending me a list of their least favorite exercises. What that resulted in was a workout none of us will forget anytime soon! 6 of the regulars showed up today, with a few excused absences!
- SSH x 20 IC
- Hillbillies x 20 IC
- Merkins x 10 OYO to honor Hollywood showing up late.
- (no recovery in between) LBAC x 20 IC
- LBACB x 20 IC
- Moroccan Night Club x 20 IC
- Overhead claps 24 IC (recover)
- Ascending bear crawl to 10. Bear crawl to a point and do one merkin. Bear crawl back do 2 merkins. Repeato until you get to 10
- Johnny Cash
- Flutter Kicks x 5
- Leg Lifts x 5
- LBC’s x 20
- Partner Up Dora 1,2,3 (crowd pleaser)
- 100 one leg burpees
- 200 Makhtar N’Diayes
- 300 Monkey Humpers
- Captain Thor
- Still had some exercises in my back pocket for this one, and I’m positive the PAX were disappointed that we did not get to them.
- It was nice to push ourselves today. OTC and I could barely run during the Monkey Humpers.
- Heisenberg doesn’t like any of my shorts (apparently they are too short for work on the 6). I guess it’s time to get some ranger panties.
- Missed a bunch of guys today, but mostly excused absences!
- The PAX needs to decide if there is going to be a Thanksgiving workout. YHC will be in NC posting at F3 Sandhill’s Thanksgiving workout.
- Continue to remember Rev and his family as hey make their move to Tallahassee.
- Remember everyone traveling for the holidays this week!