9 PAX gathered in the frozen gloom to carry things across a field in the dark, including one FNG. YHC is Q-ing 4 workouts in a one week span, so creativity has waned. Soccer arms remain a persistent menace, so strength was the theme of the day.
Warm up run around the library with milk jugs
COP with milk jugs
- Curls for the girls, alternating arms x 25 IC
- Overhead squats x 20 IC
- Pterodactyl x 15 IC
- SSH x 10 IC
- Other things YHC forgets
Break into 2 groups-
Group 1 started at Field o’ Coupons- each man work his way though the circuit
- Walk or run across field and back carrying 80 lb heavy bag
- Farmer’s carry across field and back with 40 lb dumbbells (weak I know, but the heaviest dumbbells I have at home)
- American Hammers x 25 with 25lb plate (do this twice)
- Front raises x 20 with 45 lb plate
- Frankenstein walk across field and back with 35 or 45 lb plate
- A 6 pack of pull-ups and merkins, and back down the ladder
- Suicides on Bball court, at baseline- 20 monkey humpers, 20 Carolina Dry Dock, 20 lunges, 20 diamond merkin
Switch Group Stations and repeato
Heavy Bag Mary- each man takes a turn running around the circle carrying the heavy bag, which is a representation of his M: men in the circle did flutter kicks, LBCs, Hello Dolly, Ws and merkins
COT/BOM: the PAX welcomed FNG and newly named The Bus to F3 Nation (favors Jerome Bettis). The Bus was a college football running back and comported himself as such, with excellent pull-up form, strength and hustle throughout. A great addition to the JAX PAX. T claps to Feud for the EH. YHC spent a little time laying out the foundation of F3 and the PAX testified to what it’s meant in their lives.
- It’s bring a SadClown to work month. Don’t forget to sponsor yours.
- A Jax leader has been sucked into the work vortex this week- Big Bird we’re thinking of you brother