In the balmy gloom in Jacksonville, in the middle of winter (that would be 70 degrees), the PAX visited the wall.
As soon as we gathered in the field, behold…a train. 10 burpees OYO. The Bus came in hot, 10 merkins OYO.
- SSH 15 IC
- IW 18 IC (we would have done 15, but Bigbird was adjusting his gloves for 3 count)
- Don Quixote 15 IC
Mosey to the racquetball court – PAX lined up on the wall
- BTTW – 30 seconds count
- Peoples chair w/ LBAC fwd 15 IC
- Peoples chair w/ LBAC bck 15 IC
- Ascending Testicles – 10 merkins each time
- Peoples chair w/ overhead clap 15 IC
- Peoples chair w/ Moroccan nightclub 15 IC
- Donkey Kicks 10 OYO
- Peoples chair w/ raise the roof 15 IC
- Peoples chair w/ Chinooks 15 IC
- Wall mountain climber (Australian mountain climber?) 10 IC
Lunge walk around court
Rinse and Repeat wall work listed above.
Mosey back to the field – circled up
- LBC 30 IC
- Hello dollies 15 IC
- Boxcutters 15 IC
- Proud Pickle 15 IC
- Pickle Pounder 10 IC
- JLo 10 IC
- Makhtar N’Daiyes 15 IC
- LBC 15 IC
Nice run around the field, meet at the picnic tables for a 10 ladder
1 Dip, 9 Incline merkins all the way up to 9 Dips, 1 incline Merkin then back down to 1 Dip, 9 Incline Merkins.
YHC was grateful for all the communication and prayers while I was out with knee surgery. I did miss F3, especially the 2nd F – coffeeteria helped! This was a tough Post, but all PAX made it through with multiple 10 counts. Big Bird ran down the list of upcoming items. Thought/prayers to Toxic’s wife Ellie, Drone’s family and for Barker’s Injury.
MIA – Heisenburg, Farah and Farah, Hollywood, Eileen (later found out that he has the flu..get better).