13 posted in the gloom for YHC’s return to Anchor after having not posting there in almost a month. I decided to come back strong and give the PAX a beatdown they wouldn’t soon forget.
- SSH x 20 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 20 IC
- Tempo Merkins x 12 IC
- LBC’s x 30 IC
- Squats x 15 IC
- LBACF x 10 IC
- LBACB x 10 IC
- Moroccan Night Club x 10 IC
- Raise the Roof x 10 IC
- Chinooks x 10 IC
- F3 Baseball
- Split the PAX into four groups (one group on each base)
- Each base has an exercise that the group must do 120 as a group. Exercises were: Merkings at home plate, monkey humpers at 1st, V Ups at 2nd, and Diamonds at 3rd.
- When done with the exercise the group must then move to the next base by various modes of transportation: Bear crawl between Home and 1st, Crab walk 1st to 2nd, Crawl Bear 2nd to 3rd, and Wounded Bear Crawl 3rd to Home.
- Repeato for 20 minutes
- Captain Thor
- Sprint and do ascending Gorilla Humpers at each baseline: 5, 10, 15, 20
- Lunge and do ascending Makhtar N’Diaye’s at each baseline: 5, 10, 15, 20
It was good to be back to Anchor after a few weekends of runs and helping launch F3 St. Simon’s. 13 PAX is our biggest turn out in awhile and it was good to see some fresh faces. This one looked a lot better on paper and YHC was seriously close to Merloting on his own Q. We have got to keep climbing that mountain!