10 PAX posted in the warm and muggy gloom to pay tribute to the PGA, which is in town this week for The Players Championship (TPC). YHC does not play and after this mornings beat down, the rest of the JAX PAX may think twice about picking up the sport.
- * SSH x15 IC
- * Don Quixotes x10 IC
- Merkins x10 IC
- Burpees x 10 (train tribute)
- Morning “Tiger” Woods x 10 OYO
- * Squats x 10 IC
* with coupons
You heard of DORA 1-2-3, but this day, it was DORA T-P-C. Same concept (partner 1 runs while partner 2 exercises, then switch until said number of reps met) with the following exercises:
- T– Twerkin x 100
- P– Prisoner Squats x 200
- C– Crab Cakes x 300
Return to COP
(Jack Nicklaus) “Golden” Bear Crawls Merkin Ring of Fire– 1 PAX Bear Crawls around COP and then does 10 Merkins while PAX hold plank. Take turns until all have done one lap.
Mosey to Moo-Moo Park for the “Back Nine”. Because our caddies felt it was too humid today, PAX had to carry their own coupons. Upon arrival, PAX found 9 stations with the following exercises. PAX to perform AMRAP for 1 minute for each exercise. *with coupons.
- * Step-ups
- Supine pull-ups
- * Prayer squats
- * Run to creek and back (water hazard)
- * Bulgarian ball busters
- * Lion King
Mosey back to ANCHOR
PAX divided into two groups of five. Each group attempted to chip in a golf ball into a net 20 yards out with sand wedge. Every ball represented 5 reps. Any ball that did not make it into the net resulted in 5 repetitions of core exercise. From the results, we will not be challenging anyone on the PGA anytime soon.
- Flutter kicks x25
- Crunchy Frogs x25
- Prayers for Big Bird and his work situation
- Snuffy and his M who were involved in a car accident while in South Carolina
- Pusher and his family after the loss of his father
- LIFO’s MIL who is in the hospital for issues related to Parkinson’s
- family of Dr. Kuthiala (nephrologist whom YHC knew from the hospital) who passed away unexpectedly Friday night
- the Kairos prison ministry
- T-claps for Drone for stepping out and clearing the air his next-door neighbor.