The humidity was waiting for 15 PAX at ANTHILL like a dear friend. Everyone either had coupons, ruck sacks(GrowRuck, yeah!!), or both. YHC indicated it would be tough. SeatDown said if I recall, last time you Q’ed it was Arms, Arms, Arms, Core, Arms, Arms…let’s see.
- Don Quixote – 13 IC
- Imperial Walkers – 15 IC
- Mahktar Merkins – 10 IC (5 count). This is Mahktar N’Daiye combined with merkins.
- PAX split into 2 groups for efficiency. Group1 started at benches, did 10 dips with coupons. Group 2 went to pullup bars to do 10 flying flutter kicks (while in pullup position, bring legs parallel to ground, do flutter kicks – what did you think it was?) Then flip flop, going back and forth dropping counts until you reach 1.
- Captain America with coupons. 1:4 ratio up to 10:40. Tricep extension/curls for the girls.
- Mighty Thor with coupons. 1:4 ratio up to 10:40. big boy situps/American Hammer.
- Iron Man with coupons. 1(cadence count):4 ratio up to 10(cadence count):40. Shoulder raise/calf raise. Didn’t complete due to time.
- 11 burpees to honor the train. Since Biiiiiing left early, everyone added 1.
- Rapid Fire IC – no recovery.
- LBAC fwd 10
- LBAC bck 10
- BAC fwd 10
- BAC bck 10
- As the PAX stood there glistening, some good things were discussed, LEGOLAND’s M’s new job. Trinity Mission breakfast serving on Friday, 2 2nd F’s coming u: Biiiings party and Seatdown’s party. Launches in Orlando and Tampa. GrowRuck. It was good to have salt back in the gloom with Jumanji, Heisenberg, and OTC back in the mix.
- Prayers to FarahandFarah and his M.
I had a whole list of things to do today..maybe next time.