5 PAX started their week in cool 55 degree weather. YHC decided to return to his predictable Monday morning playground workout.
- SSH x 20 IC
- Don Quixode x 20 IC
- Monkey humpers x 20 IC
- LBC’s x 30 oyo
- Side to side x 20 oyo
Mosey to playground.
Lucky 7 –
Descending from 7 to 1 –
- Box Cutters
- Jump lunges
- Mucho chesto (werkin, merkin, diamond merkin, staggered merkin)
- Run around playground area, bear crawl up playground, then down the slide. During one lap carry Travis (backpack w/ 30 lbs of weight). Carrying Travis down the wet slide almost created some issues upon landing but fortunately no known injuries occurred.
Mosey to pavilion.
Duck walk (always facing the water, which is what ducks do) from pillar to pillar.
- First pillar – chair with 30 overhead claps OYO
- Second pillar – balls to the wall
- Third pillar – 20 dips
- Fourth pillar – 10 double jumps on picnic table – jump to bench, then jump to table.
Rinse and repeat ‘Lucky 7’ ascending to 5.
- FNF – brother-in-law Rick in final stages of battle with prostate cancer
- Toxic – Elle continued cancer treatment
- Heisenberg– praise for answered prayer regarding 2.0 science class.
Col 3:23 – Do everything enthusiastically as if you were doing it for the Lord.