14 Pax came together on this beautiful slightly foggy Tuesday morning for a Anthill change-up. I usually do a ciabatta type w/o but changed to for today. My wife (who is a group fitness instructor) inspired some of the new exercises.
Started at the flag and advised PAX we would be starting a little different. Moseyed to the playground (instead of the field) and start with 10 burpees and 10 pull-ups or vice versa.
- Seal Jacks
- Little baby arm circles F/B 15 IC
- Sumo squat – like a Bob Hurley without the jump
- Lap around park or library
- Don Quixote 15 IC
- Flutter kicks 15 IC
- Side climber Merkins – both legs to the side then to plank then merkin – 15 IC
- Side to side squats – 15 IC YHC will need to work on Qing this one in the future
- Superman flutter kicks – flutter kicks while in superman position 15 IC then hold superman
- Lap around park or basketball court
- Dips – 15 IC
- Heisenberg Step ups 1 leg – 15 OYO
- Dips – 10 OYO
- Heisenberg Step ups other leg – 15 OYO
- Dips – 10 OYO
- Skaters – 25 OYO
- Plank jacks – 15 IC
- Jump squats – 15 OYO
- Lap around park
- Mountain climbers – 15 IC
- 3 step run – run sideways for 3 steps keeping hips facing forward, hold with single leg squat15 IC
- 3 tap squat – single leg squat and hold, tap forward, to the side, to the back, to the side 1 rep – 15 IC each leg
- copperhead merkin – 10 IC
- dolly – 15 IC hold at end
- Lap around back to playground to finish where we started
- burpees – 10
- pull ups – 10
- stretches -YHC brought out his inner Balut and called for a few stretches to finish the w/o.
Prayer request for Snuffy and Seatdown’s 2.0 both not feeling well.
Announcement about GrowRuck. Email will be coming forthwith.