Today’s beat down was in honor of my M for our 32nd Anniversary, for her being my support, help mate, biggest cheerleader, and consoler, spiritual encourager and sounding board. So I tried to do each exercise to a 32 count. One Pax did figure it out before hand and ask me, congratulations to LIFO. In honor of today being the Marines Corp 241st birthday and Friday being Veteran’s day I ask the PAX to indulge me in doing the Pledge of Allegiance before we started.
“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
- Little baby arm circles forward X10
- Little baby arm circles backward X10
- Chinook X12 These arm exercises totaled 32
- Big boy sit-ups X32 OYO
- Flutter kicks X32 Count on 1 LEG
- AMERICAN HAMMER X32 OYO
Mosey to the BB court – Suicide with exercise at base line
- 32 Monkey Humpers
- 32 Right arm Pickle Pounders
- 32 Gorilla Humpers
- 32 Left Arm Pickle Pounders
Mosey to the benches
- 32 Dips OYO
- 32 Calf Raises OYO
- 32 Heisenberg step ups 16 each leg OYO
- 32 Irkins OYO
Mosey to the jungle gym – perform in any order that works best for you OYO
- 32 Pull ups
- 32 Merkins
- 32 Squats
- 32 Little Baby Crunch
Mosey to the racket ball court
- Wall sit with 32 overhead claps
- Wall sit with 32 forward claps. Note to self the PAX are not in time, sounded like an offbeat no rhythm wanna be drummer.
Mosey back to the BB court – For a Bear Crawl Suicide – had mercy on myself and dropped to X20
- Side straddle hop X20
- Star Jack X20
- Freddie Mercury X20
- Big Boy Sit-ups X20
- Honor the Train X10 Burpee’s
Mosey back to the flag.
Prayer request: Cousin Eddie, Fife, Barker, Synapse sister, Big Bird.
Grow Ruck is just around the corner, BB encouraged everyone to get on the Facebook page and get to know the faces and names of the brothers that will you will be rucking with, it’s not a one man show, we need to hold each other up in the test.