10 Jax Pax braved the rain and cold for a wet and gloomy ANCHOR session.
Conditions: cold front – what cold front?
- Seal Jacks IC x 20
- Toy Solider IC x 20
- Don Quixote IC x 20
- Prisoner Squat IC x 15 (with Jumanji showing us how they do it in the pen)
- Hillbillys IC x 15
- Merkins IC x 15 DNR
- Plank Jacks IC x 15 DNR
- Mountain Climbers IC x 15
- Recover to your feet for Circle Burp
Quick jog to set up 4 cones in a rectangle. Count off by 4’s.
CONE WORK: Rounds of 25 – 20 – 15 – 10 – 5 reps
- Cone #1: Iron Mikes, Suicide Planks (for now until I get the name right), Sumo Squats
- Cone #2: Mountain Climbers, Monkey Humpers, Squat Jumps
- Cone #3: Bobby Hurleys, V-Ups, Carolina Dry Docks
- Cone #4: Parker Peters, WW1 Sit-Ups, Groiners
DMC (Duckwalk / Merkin / CrawlBear) between 2 cones
- Rounds of 5 Merkins at each cone in between the Duckwalk / CrawlBear.
- Increase by 5, up to 25 Merkins
- In honor of Farah and Farah’s comment on Slack, which he fartsacked (missed you dude)
- 10 Reverse Burpees (which we looked like a bunch of clowns rolling around in the mud)
MORE CONE WORK
- Sprint the long side of the cones (which were in the shape of a rectangle)
- Walk the short side
- AMRAP for 4 minutes
CIRCLE UP FOR 5 MIN of MARY
- Manny Pacquiao 25 each side OYO
- Side Plank Raises 25 each side OYO
- Pretzel Crunch IC x 20 (both sides)
MOSEY BACK TO THE FLAG
YHC talked about New Year’s Resolutions usually incorporate getting healthier, working out, getting back into shape to lose. And how it’s work, it’s hard, and sometimes even hurts (i.e., all that lactic acid and soreness the next day or two afterwards). But just like in our faith we can get “Fat in our Souls”. We have become fatigued and weary in our faith. But we’ve got to work hard because we have been called to climb mountains but we’ve become short of breath on the first flight of stairs. YHC also discussed the importance of letting our guards down and becoming more accountable in each other’s lives. To quote Seatdown from GrowRuck 01, “I am tougher than I thought, but still not tough enough to go at this life alone”. AYE!
- Prayers to the King Family (Snuffy & BigBird) and for the Sesame Street Wedding
- Continued prayers for OTC and Ashley, Seatdown
- Prayers for other Pax: Synapse (ankle), Cousin Eddie, Burmese Python (ankle) and the rest
- Reminder about Trinity Rescue next Friday morning. Don’t forget your cereal.
- Reminder about 2nd F Lunch next Friday (1/13) at The Loop in the Town Center at 12 noon.
Peace Out – PYRO!