A baker’s dozen pax posted under the library parking lot lights for the Thursday edition of the Jax Pax Freak Show.
Today’s objective: Total Leg Quiver
Conditions: Low 50s perfection with a dash of north Florida humidity.
- Slaughter Starter – 10 Burpees OYO
- 20 x Toy soldiers (IC)
- 15 x Don Quixote (IC)
- 20 x Squats (IC)
- 20 x Table jumps (OYO, Air Chair for the six)
- 20 Lunges (IC)
- 20 Iron Mikes (IC) (#crowdpleaser), done the Jax Pax way with four full jump lunges per 4-count
- 25 x People’s Chair w/ overhead press
- Ascending Testicles – 10 Derkins @ 15 degrees, 10 @ 45, then attempt 10 more @ BTTW
- 25 x Ballerinas (toe squats)
- Duck walk around court
- 10 x Merkins (IC) (had to work in a little upper body)
- 10 x Copperhead (Tempo) Merkins
- Captain Therkin – Captain Thor with 5 Merkins between each set. YHC missed Saturday’s backblast and thought this was Capt. Therkin’s big debut, but turns out Heisenberg beat me to it.
- 30 x Flutter kicks
- At this juncture, Toxic tried to pull his signature “clarify, distract, and delay” move by starting to describe a famous boxing match he had watched in the 1800s. It has taken us a long time to wise up to Toxic’s tactics, but YHC managed to see through the deception this time and continue to our last exercise.
- 20 x Rosalita
Mosey to the flag
Announcements & Prayers
- SeatDown & family – M coming home today
- Pyro & family
- Bing’s daughter – wrist injury and LaVilla audition
- Big Bird – job interview tomorrow
- Trinity Rescue Mission tomorrow am @ 0600