Solid crew for the VQ.
We kicked it off on this President’s Day on the BBALL courts for the warm up:
- Side Straddle Hop- 20 count
- Sumo Squat- 15 count
- Don Quixotes- 12 count
- Wonder Bra – 10 count
- 3 count down slow squat jumps (10)
We stayed on the BBALL courts for phase 1, 3 rounds of the following:
- San Antonio Shuffle- 10 OYO
- Circle Burps
- Bobby Hurley’s- 10 OYO
- Mountain Climber Merkins- 3 count and down, 10 in cadence.
After 3 rounds of phase 1, we moseyed to the parking lot to #MakeMerkinsGreatAgain for Phase 2:
- We used four corners in the parking lot, and had 1 at each corner (2 in one of the corners) for a relay.
- All PAX did Merkins AMRAP until corner 4 finished their leg to corner 1.
- Leg 1: Corner 1 does crab walks to corner 2.
- Leg 2: Corner 2 does squat jumps to corner 3.
- Leg 3: Corner 3 does bear crawls to corner 4.
- Leg 4: Corner 4 does Iron Mike’s to corner 1.
- Once this is done, all PAX is relieved of Merkins for a 10 count.
- Rise and repeat until 4 rounds were completed and everyone does each “leg.”
- Moseyed to the grass for some Bear Crawl Snakes, 3 rounds.
- Bruce Lee ab workout- ode to my idol!
- 7s to finish it off….combo of Burpees and Pull ups.
- Duck Walked to the finish line and moseyed to the Flag.
First and foremost, thanks to all who came out to support the VQ. Also, thanks to my Bro in Law @FloppyDisk for making the intro to F3. It’s been a blessing to meet these guys and I look forward to continuing to get to know everyone in the PAX. Prayers for Jumanji’s nephew and a speedy recovery from surgery, Toxic and his family, Farrah and Farrah’s friends and family, my buddy Rick’s CAT scan tomorrow.