YHC stayed up until the wee hours of Sunday night writing out his Weinke for GENESIS to………yeah not so much. YHC rolled out, surveyed the PAX, saw a total of 4 ready and willing for something difficult so- off we went.
- Michael Phelps x 20 IC to warm-up
- Ascending Burp and Merks 1-10 to get warmer
Grab your partner and carry him to the first parking island; flap jack and carry to the next island
- Broad jump suicides with 20 BB situps at the baseline
- Partner carry down the court, flapjack and back
- Partner wheel-barrow down the court, flapjack and back
- Backwards run suicide with 7 diamond merkins at the baseline
- Box drill: backwards run, side shuffle, sprint, karoake x 2
- Bearcrawl box drill: same as above in break crawl position x 2
- Bball court dash x 2
- Vertical jump (5 pulse squats and then jump and slap the backboard (if able)) 6 sets
- 25 iron cross each partner
- Defensive back- backward run to foul line, turn and run to opposite corner of court
To the pavilion-
- 10 box jumps to the top of the table
- wall walkers down the bathroom
- 10 bench-bees, wall walker, bear crawl around the bathroom
Get your partner back to the flag (both groups chose carries versus wheelbarrow for some weird reason.
Mary- 20 flutter kicks IC, 20 LBCs IC, 15 Hello Dollys IC
Strong work done by all.
COT/BOM- OTC, SeatDown, Toxic, Bing, Cousin Eddy