17 hearty Badlanders braved the steamy, mosquito- infested gloom of Davis Park in a shared commitment for the betterment of each other.
Here’s what went down…
- Moroccan night clubs
- Mountain Climbers
- ‘Circle the Flag’
- 3 laps around large flag pole: bear crawls (1 lap), crab walk (1 lap), seal crawl (1 lap)—plank when done.
- Mosey to second parking lot (high knees karaoke right and left, backwards)
- “Badlands Bonanza” (pair up, each pair must do 50 reps of each exercise—however they choose to divide the effort. ‘Non-exercising partner planks)
- B big-boy sit-ups
- Air Jordans*
- Derkins (on planking partner)
- American Hammer
- Nocatee Nightmares (burpees)
- Dead Cockroaches
(*AJ = Standing with the knees slightly bent, jump up as high as possible and bring the knees in toward the chest while extending the arms straight out.)
- Escalator (Outhouse) – 10 Burpees, 15 Rocky Balboas, 20 Merkins, 25 Monkey Humpers, 30 Prisoner Squats,
- Second set – Increase by 5
- Third set – increase by 5 – if time
- Mosey back to Flag
- Thunderstruck – 1 Merkin for every thunder that is heard during the song, plank during the rest of the song.
Name-o-rama (including 4 FNGs)