9 PAX gathered in light showers to start the week off right.
- 10 SSH IC
- 10 Michael Phelps IC
- 10 Chinook IC
- 10 Chinook Squats IC
- 4 Snuffys IC (just to make them do it)
- 8 Merkins IC
- 8 Peter Parker IC
- 8 Parker Peter IC
- 10 Benchbees OYO
To the playground for a 6 pack, both up and down- pull-ups and werkins
To the mobile weight-room to gather some coupons- dumbells and plates varying from 20# to 40# and on the bball court
Line up on the baseline with weights at 9 positions; plates on the northside.
- PAX with dumbells travel down to the other foul-line doing something- holding overhead, military presses, curls 4 the girls, etc.
- PAX on the plates burn hair to opposite foul-line and back
- Everyone did a set of something at our destination: presses, swings, curls, etc.
- Once back to start shift down to a new weight and do it again. Until PAX return to normal position
YHC Note: Outhouse enjoyed reliving the glory of his first post when he was introduced to the burner at Southside, while many others experienced the burn for the first time. All PAX noted the contrary nature of a wet court actually making hair burners more difficult. One could postulate that water would reduce friction, but puddle depth plays a factor in a squeegee motion, actually pushing up wake. Hence hair burners done in wet conditions are now known as waverunners.
Quick waverunner relay:
- 2 teams of 4 men take turns waverunning to the other foul-line and back relay race style.
- YHC tried to think of something to demonstrate opposition to participation trophies, but fell short. Instead, we did participation burpees where-in everyone did 10 burpees regardless of who won
BOM/COT: prayers for Full-Monty’s M, Toxic’s health, and Kamille’s MRI
On Labor Day Sept 4th all Monday workouts will converge at 0700-0800 9A/Baymeadows Park for a 2.0 Day (bring your sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, etc.). Main workout will be fun and geared toward kids, but there will also be a concurrent normal bookcamp for those without 2.0s.