25 PAX including 3 FNGs gathered in the mosquito-infested gloom of the Badlands to record some metrics.
- 10 SSH IC
- 10 Imperial Walkers IC
- 20 Prisoner Squats IC
- 10 Peter Parker IC
- 10 Parker Peter IC
- 10 Mountain Climbers IC
- 8 Merkins IC
Mosey to the church for….
- 7 minutes of burpees (Spartan race rules)
- 1 minute of merkins (partner ensuring form)
- 1 minute of BB situps (partner holding feet)
- Max reps pull-up set (PAX did some abs while waiting for all to finish)
Mosey back to Davis for:
- Broad jump burpees down (20-30 meters), bear crawl back
- Sprint down, power skip back
COT/BOM: YHC remembers our first Badlands workouts with 6 PAX and this explosion of manliness warms his heart. YHC reminded the PAX about the importance of not just EHing FNGs, but keeping men accountable to continue to post. No one slips away into the darkness and back into their SadClown lives.
Here are the Fitness test results, make sure to enter your goals for the next test (in 2-3 months) for accountability. Also, correct any mistakes I made and FNGs please enter your F3 names.
Veteran’s Day Convergence for the Murph- Mark your calendars for the Veteran’s Day CONVERGENCE at ANCHOR- at Baymeadows/9A Park. All Jax Pax and all Badlanders post at 7am on 11/11 for the Murph! Honor a veteran and mention their name in COT. Another event that you can record for metrics. Remember that Murph did it wearing 20 lbs. of body armor, just sayin.