19 Jax Pax posted for a convergence Veterans Day MURPH at our GENESIS location. Thank you for the brave men and women who have served and who currently serve. They have volunteered to put their lives on the line for a set of beliefs that allow others to enjoy freedom which many take for granted. We are forever grateful for the sacrifices they’ve made to defend and protect this great nation of ours!
Pre-murph COT: Pax went around with the name & story of a veteran/hero that they will be dedicating their workout to. Immediately followed with the Pledge of Allegiance.
- 1 Mile Run
- 100 Pull-ups
- 200 Merkins
- 300 Air Squats
- 1 Mile Run
- A lot of 1st timers … great job pushing through, keep #gettingbetter
- BigBird leading the way (maybe it’s time for that weight vest *wink*wink*). Nice work running in with the 6
- Burpee Machine & Fisher proving you’re never too young … props to Jumanji for getting them to participate
- 3 BadLanders representing … I know we can get more out for the next one
This is always a tough workout. Remembering the names mentioned at the pre-murph to help push up through. This is but a tiny glimpse of what these soldiers have done for our country … the pain, suffering, fear, sacrifice, etc. A lot of good words and encouragement from the pax to get through this one. May we take this encouragement and support to other areas of our lives. Let us be accountable to our brothers to the left and right of us. Life is tough and may we be reminded that we have our F3 brothers always surrounding us.
- Praise reports from BigBird and Drone
- Prayers for our veterans, especially for those that suffer from PTSD
- Prayers for the active duty soldiers that continue to fight for our freedom. Land of the Free, Because of the Brave!