YHC arrived on this chilly 30-something degree day. The air was crisp and the ground soggy, but that didn’t stop 7 PAX from posting. After exchanging pleasantries, we commenced, embracing the suck.
Warm-o-Rama– 15 SSH, 10 Michael Phelps, Lap around parking lot (“lap”), 5 Burpees, 10 Hillbillies, 4 Burpees, 15 Mountain Climbers, 3 Burpees, 10 HR Merkins, 2 Burpees, 20 LBCs, 1 Burpee
(1) Burpee Station- 5 Burpees jump fence, 4 Burpees jump fence, 3 Burpees jump fence, 2 Burpees jump fence, 1 Burpee jump fence
(2) Round 1: Partner 1 Balls to the Wall as Partner 2 runs to designated building and then switch. Round 2: Partner 1 wall sit as Partner 2 runs to designated building and then switch
(3) Partner Wheelbarrow to bleachers, alternating halfway
(4) 100 Iron Crosses with partner- each perform 50 for a total of 100
(5) Indian Run to parking lot near football fields
(6) DORA- 100 Merkins, 200 LBCs and 300 Squats- One partner bear crawls to curb and backpedals to other curb where other partner performs exercise. Switch.
(7) Indian Run to flagpole
(8) 25 SSH, 5 Burpees, 25 LBCs
COT- F2- Happy Hour this Friday at Nona Blue. Prayers for Squeege and his upcoming surgery. Reminder that Full Monty is hosting F3 workout at his church Sunday morning.
YHC encourages PAX to embrace the suck. Life is not always easy. James 2-3: “Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.”