- When: 06/06/15
- QIC: Big Bird and Jumanji
- The PAX: Tugboat, Heisenberg, FarahandFarah (WD), Stark, Ace, LIFO, Band Camp, Hollywood, Double Shot (WB), Feud, OTC, Cousin Eddy, Big Bird, Jumanji
14 PAX posted in the increasingly humid FL gloom to see what the history lesson was all about. We announced the replay of Chaser and Doc’s exact launch workout so the PAX could judge how far they’d come in two months. The original PAX liked the idea, but the newer men were unsure of exactly what that might entail. YHC and Big Bird played the parts of Chaser and Doc to the best of our humble abilities.
SSH – 20 (4ct) Jumanji
Imperial Walkers – 15 (4ct) BB
Little Arm Circles – 20Forward/20Back/20Press (4ct) Jumanji
Squats – 10 (4ct) BB
Merkins – 10 (4ct) Jumanji
LBCs – 15 (4ct) BB
Burpees – 5 (OYO) Jumanji
Lunges – 10 (4ct) BB
Flutter Kicks – 20 (4ct) Jumanji
Mosey to sideline (created by cones)
Bear crawl across and back
Crab walk over and back (backward then forward)
Divide in half. Half with Jumanji and half with BB
BB’s group mosey to the sidewalk. (Jumanji’s group stays on the #Green)
Sidewalk Work: BB’s group first, Jumanji’s second.
Ski hops side to side – 30 seconds
Big boy sit-ups – 20 oyo (on your own)
Ski hops front and back – 30 seconds
Knee ups – 10 in cadence (4ct)
7s (6 jump squats, walking lunge 10 steps, 1 widearm, walking lunge back to starting position. Repeat again with 5 jump squats, 2 widearms, continue until ladder complete)
Field Work: Jumanji’s group first, BB’s second.
5 minute AMRAP Circuit 1:
- 1st cone 10 merkins
- 2nd cone 5 burpees
- 3rd cone 10 merkins
- 4th cone 5 burpees
Run back to start. 5 minutes. AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible)
5 minute AMRAP Circuit 2: Abs
- 1st cone 10 Big Boy Sit-ups
- 2nd cone 5 V-up
- 3rd cone 10 Big Boy Sit-ups
- 4th cone 5 V-up
Groups flap jack
Merge Groups and Mosey to park entrance area.
COP – Dealer’s Choice:
Jumanji: 30 flutter kicks (4ct)
BB: MountainClimbers x 15 (4ct),
Jumanji: Peter Parker x 10 (4ct)
BB: 10 Monkey Humpers (4ct)
Jumanji: Russian Twist x 20 (4ct)
BB: Squat x 10(4ct)
Jumanji: Merkins x 10 (4ct)
BOM at the SF: discussed the need and possibility for additional AOs for weekday workouts- Tugboat taking the lead on the West side of the river with his church posey. BB introduced the idea of F3 PAX events- mud runs, races, etc. to grow the 2nd and 3rd Fs. Prayers for Heisenberg to continue healing and Hollywood’s big movie pitch coming up this week.
- Not 1, not 2, but 3 freight trains rocked through the AO resulting in 30 extra Burpees for the PAX. Not way off in the distant trains, but close enough to rattle your teeth during the line work. A horrible burning plastic smell enveloped the AO after the first train passed, adding a little extra spice to the exercise dizzy.
- The results of 2 months of work showed, especially for the men posting faithfully on weekdays. Big Bird’s first F3 workout resulted in dry heaving and Double Shot received that name for a reason. Today they were at the front of the pack with a MeanMeanStride. All the original PAX are seeing the results and getting better every week.
- YHC thinks we need our friends from the Carolinas to come back down for a visit Q and give us another bar to strive for.