- When: 07/23/2015
- QIC: LIFO
- The PAX: Jumanji, Barker, Rev, Heisenberg, BigBird, OTC, Drone
The JAX PAX gathered on a nice balmy day, YHC informed them that today will be animal day. The PAX didn’t know what to expect, possibly a nice stroll at the zoo?
- Don Quixote (windmills) 21 IC
- Imperial Walkers 25 IC
- Overhead Clap 19 IC
Stayed on the field, where YHC placed cones across the field roughly were various lines would be on a basketball court.
QIC and The PAX entered into the jungle OYO
- Bear Crawl there, Crawl Bear back suicide with 10 Carolina Drydocks up each return to start.
- Duck Walk suicides with 10 squats upon each return
- Inchworm to first cone and back followed by 15 crunchy frogs
- Fiddler Crab to first cone and back followed by 10 jumping spiders. Drone earned the Big Air award on Jumping Spiders.
- Frog Hop suicides with 5 burpees upon each return
- Monkey humpers 15 IC
- Crabwalk foward there and backward back with 10 crab dips upon each return
- Jaguar prowl to second cone and back followed by 10 merkins (there are no panthers in Jacksonville)
- Russian Twists 15 IC
- LBC 30 IC
- Rev lead us in a great prayer, with continued prayer requests for Barker his wife and family , Baby Eli going to a better place, and Rev for guidance and direction.
- I think everyone thoroughly enjoyed our jungle adventure and seemed eager to venture deeper in the future.
- Gear will arrive mid August