- When: 08/20/15
- QIC: LIFO
- The PAX: Jumanji, OTC, Feud, Straight Outta Compton, Heisenberg, Big Bird, Purifier, Rev
Great Jacksonville weather for 5:30 am. 75 degrees, 1200% humidity.
QIC decided that there didn’t need to be too much running today.
Hair band mile around the library.
- LBAC fwd 25 IC
- LBAC bck 25 IC
- Hillbillies 20 IC
- Monkey Humpers 15 IC – at this point Purifier showed up. 10 Merkins for the PAX.
The Thang: Everybody grabbed a little slice of curb.
The following were all done for a designated time – 45 seconds to 1 minute
- Rocky Balboas
- Calf Raises
- Curb jump ups
- Ski jumps over a nearby parking block.
Ascending Bear Crawls across parking lot back and forth, finishing with 10 derkins.
Moseyed to QIC vehicle…#mumblechatter was another Jamaican Bobsled, QIC surprised them with driverway pavers.
PAX in circle.
Say Anything – held paver overhead, each PAX did 10 count one at a time.
Hair band mile around library Say Anything style.
The following done with pavers in hand.
- Rocky Balboas
- Calf Raises.
- LBC 25 IC
- Ring of Fire Flutter Kicks 5 per PAX 2x
- Russian Twists with paver 10 IC
Rev lead us in a great prayer. Prayers to Barker and family during difficult times. Drone and family for newborn, Big Bird for enormous work load, and Rev for guidance and direction
- #ANCHOR 2.0 day Saturday, 8/22.
- New AO – Baymeadows/9A park, Monday’s starting on 8/31 at 5:30am. Initial plant Q – Heisenburg
- “I will never look at a curb the same way again”
- “it’s raining, no that’s just sweat”