10 Pax showed up in the gloom for a Day of the Dozen beat down. Starts off with Ohio fans congratulating CLEMSON Tigers for Deshaun Watson and 1st place standing.
Mosey to the field for warm up, all in cadence
12 x SSH
12 x Imperial Walkers
12 x Toy Soldiers
- Suicides – at each return do 12 x the following:
- Mountain Climbers
- American Hammers
- Deconstructed Burpees starting at 12 and reducing by 1 each cycle. Each cycle has 12 squats, 12 leg thrusts, 12 merkins, 12 jumps. Then 11 squats, 11 leg thrusts, etc…Jumanji has revelation – “Hey the last one is just a regular burpee” (Those Ohio guys are smart.)
- Indian Run
- 12s with BB Situps and Merkins. (Modified from Elevens to fit the day of the Dozen!) Start with 11 BB situps and 1 Merkin. 10 BB Situps and 2 Merkins, etc…
- One Plain Ol’Suicide
- Captain Thor for Big Birds benefit. 1 BB situp and 4 American Hammmers, 2 BB situps and 8 American Hammers….Keep the 1:4 ratio all the way to 12 BB Situps and 48 American Hammers.
- Much Mumble Chatter.Hollywood is in full swing with commentary and everyone is following his lead.
- RIng of FIre – merkins. Start at 1 go around the circle, 2 and around…to 5. Times up.
Enjoyed having Penelope from Myrtle Beach join us in the gloom.
LIFO makes guest appearance after workout – he is on IR list for knee surgery.