7 PAX posted in the gloom this morning to journey to a galaxy far far away for an interstellar beatdown. This was our second Star Wars themed workout in two weeks, but I could not miss the opportunity to “celebrate” the release of The Force Awakens with a few Star Wars themed exercises.
- SSH x 20 IC
- Don Quixote x 15 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 20 IC
- Squats x 20 IC
- LBACF x 10 IC
- LBACB x 10 IC
- Moroccan Night Club x 15 IC
- Raise the Roof x 20 IC
- Little Baby Crunches x 25 IC
- Jar Jar Jogs for thirty seconds (4 count goof ball to the right, 4 count goof ball in place, 4 count goof ball to the left, repeato)
- Yoda Burpees x 10 OYO (jump up, go down to plank, hop both legs to the right, back to center, to the left, back to center, jump up right punch left high knee, left punch right high knee, thats 1)
- Leia Kicks x 20 each leg OYO (backwards lunge, pop up kick with opposite leg)
- Chewbacca Walkers x 5 OYO (beat chest, down to plank, merkins walking to the right, up and beat chest, down for merkins to the left, thats 1)
- Ewok Burpees x 10 OYO (squat position, jump in place, jump 90 degrees right, jump 90 degrees right again, kick out to plank position, repeato left, thats 1)
- AT-AT Merkins x 20 (squat position, fall to plank and do merkin, back up to squat position)
- Mosey to the Deathstar, I mean playground, pull ups to failure. Mosey back to field.
- Force Merkins x 10 OYO (merkin touch right hand to left shoulder, merkin left to right, merkin bring right leg up and clap behind it, merkin clap behind left, thats 1)
- 11’s dips/bench jumps
- Skywalkers x 10 OYO (plank position against a wall, 4 count walking up the wall and to the right, repeato to the left, thats 1)
- 2 minutes of people’s chair w/ OH claps
I wasn’t sure how this work out would go over trying so many new exercises at one time. With all the mumble chatter that occurred I believe it was a success though! I think the PAX will thing twice before they call Feud or I a nerd again. Revenge of the nerds is not just a movie!
- Snuffy is making a shovel flag with the F3 logo. If you can pitch in 5 or 10 bucks please do so. This will be used to take to #CSAUP events and any other events we may partake in.
- Hold off in registering for the River Run. Eileen is trying to see if he can get us a group rate.
- 2.0 day Saturday! Any children you want to bring are welcome just please do not kidnap anyone! I will Q a concurrent workout for anyone without 2.0’s.