8 PAX showed up in the Florida gloom for this morning’s beat down at BOHICA. We are getting closer to end of the college football season. YHC has had very little time this past season to pay attention to football, so he thought he would bring a little bit of the National Championship hype to today’s beatdown.
* SSH x 15 IC
* Don Quixote x 15 IC
* LAC Forward/backwards x10 IC
* Curls for the girls x 25 IC
Merkins x10 IC
LBCs x 20 IC
* With the PAX’s favorite- milk jugs
Football is a team sport. Today’s exercises PAX partnered up to complete these exercises as a team. First group of exercises brought new meaning to the term “Clemsoning”. Eileen was more than excited to cheer on the Tigers… B.O.M.B.S. style!
T- Twerkins x50
I- Imperial Walker x100
G- Gorilla Humpers x150
E- Extensions of the triceps x200 (OK so I cheated here)
R- Reverse Crunches x250
Next group of exercises YHC finds really challenging. According to the mumble chatter, the toughness of this circuit had something to do with the SEC being tougher than the ACC.
The Crimson (Tide).
With Partner, 10 pull-ups, run to light pole, 10 Burpees run back to play ground, 9 pull-ups, back to the light pole for 9 Burpees, etc…down to 1 of each.
All PAX able to complete circuit right at the end time of the beatdown.
- Jumanji reminded all that there is no one leader, all have the ability to come up with an idea and run with it
- Plans are being formulated to partner with F3 Savannah for a launch at St. Simon’s Island
- Bridge Run in Brunswick on Saturday, February 13th is an opportunity to partner with F3 Savannah and promote the launch of F3 St. Simon’s Island
- Other upcoming CSAUP events: Gate River Run (March), Mud Run, Go Ruc Light Run (April)
- Prayers for Jucco’s family and mother near end stages of cancer
- Prayers for Big Bird’s girlfriend’s grandfather who was moved into Hospice
- The Lord’s Prayer