9 PAX gathered in the near freezing gloom for the 2nd running of the MANatee. F3 is all about you vs you so we set the official time at 30 minutes to complete as many circuits of the MANatee as possible. Of course we are men, so it is also a fierce competition.
COWU (Circle of Warm Up):
- SSH x 15 IC
- Prisoner squats x 15 IC
- Don Quixote x 15 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
- Merkins x 15 IC
Lunging Indian Run with Bearcrawl to the front until all PAX have gone
The MANatee (credit to Big Bird, originating Q); total circuit approx. 1/3 mile
- Station 1: 20 dips, 20 derkins
- Station 2: 10 pull-ups, 20 swerkins
- Station 3: suicides with 20 monkey humpers on return to baseline
- Station 4: duck walk around racquetball court, people’s chair with 20 overhead claps
- Station 5: 20 BB situps, 20 WWI situps
OTC again brought home the gold with his Roadrunner like sprinting, but Drone pushed him to the end. Both completed a total of 3 circuits plus station 1 of the 4th.
2 Minutes of Mary-
- 20 LBCs IC
- 20 American Hammer OYO
COT/BOM: YHC read Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Prayers for BB girlfriend and family, LIFO and Barker healing, and Purifier- where is he and can we get him back? OTC to check with Rev on Purifier. Also missing Bus, Hollywood, and Sticky Rice
- Brunswick Bridge Run with our St Simons and Savannah brothers; YHC is your Q- http://www.active.com/brunswick-ga/running/distance-running-races/southeast-georgia-health-system-bridge-run-2016?
- St Simons Launch March 5th- BB is your launch Q
- Gate River Run March 12th- Eileen is your Q
- ORDER NEW JAX GEAR NOW- http://f3.mudgear.com/products/f3-jax-impact-shirt-pre-order