10 PAX braved the post-Winter Storm Jonas Florida gloom for this morning’s beat down. YHC welcomed LIFO (returned from IR) back to #ANTHILL by pulling out one of his very own workouts (with slight modifications) that really tested the PAX the first time around.
* SSH x 15 IC
* Don Quixote x 15 IC
* LAC Forward/backwards x10 IC
* Curls for the girls x 25 IC
* Pterodactyl x20 IC
* Bent over rows x 20 iC
Merkins x10 IC
LBCs x 20 IC
* Squats x10 IC
* With the PAX’s favorite- milk jugs
Hairband mile around the library then back to parking lot.
Next exercises performed for 1 minute with 30 sec breaks
- Rocky Balboas
- Calf raises
- Curb jump ups
Ascending Bear Crawls back and forth across parking lot finishing with 10 Derkins
Mosey back to park for Say Anything with single Milk Jug and each PAX performing 10 count.
Hairband mile around library Say Anything style, and back to parking lot.
Round 2 of curb exercises with same 1 min exercise to 30 sec rest break ratio
- *Rocky Balboas
- *Calf Raises
* with milk jugs
Ring of Fire
- Flutter kicks
- Review of multiple runs and events including St. Simon’s Island 5K Bridge Run (Feb 12), River Run, Mud Run
- Q-school delayed, future date TBA
- Last day to order new Jax Pax Region Shirts
- Cross and the Light show (Broadway-type production) in March at Feud’s church
- Prayers for Snuffy (feeling sick), BigBird (testing for Jeopardy), Toxic’s wife Ellie (treatment for cancer)
- Welcome back of Seat Down, the Bus and LIFO