- When: 02/25/2016
- QIC: BigBird
- The PAX: Heisenberg, Snuffy (Respect), Toxic (Respect), Jumanji, OTC, Purifier, LIFO, Feud, Drone, SOC, BigBird
11 brave Floridian souls came out this morning in the brisk windiness for another BigBird led beatdown. YHC was happy somebody mentioned the Combine this week on Tuesday because I took it upon myself to create an F3 version of the NFL combine!
- SSH x 20 IC
- Imperial Squat Walker x 20 IC
- LBC’s x 25 IC
- Merkins x 20 IC
- 40 Yard Dash:
- For the forty yard dash each PAX took a turn running a timed 40. The next PAX in line would then choose an exercise and we would do 2x the amount of time it took to run the 40, and the runner would do 3x that number (LIFO was not happy when he had to do 24 Worst Merkins Ever!). I cannot name every exercise we did but it included: Monkey Humpers, Gorilla Humpers, Squats, Merkins, Crunchy Frogs, Werkins, ect.
- Bench Press/Vertical Jump:
- YHC decided to combine 2 of the Combine exercises into 1 F3 beatdown version. In the NFL Combine every player benches 225 lbs AMRAP until failure. They do it his way because it truly shows how much time the player has spent hitting the weights in college. So we used our milk jugs and bench pressed until failure OYO. Then did one jump up onto the park bench. Again we bench pressed to failure, then did 2 jump ups. We did this until we got to 5 jump ups, then came back down the ladder. A few industrious PAX jump all the way up onto the table for an added challenge.
- Broad Jump:
- For the broad jump portion of the Combine I decided to make it F3 we would do Broad Jump Burpees. To make it F3 JAX I decided we were going to do Broad Jump Burpee Suicides. At the baseline of each suicide we did 15 LBC’s, 15 American Hammers, 15 Leg Lifts, and then 15 Big Boy Sit Ups
- YHC still had plans to do a 3 cone drill workout and a shuttle run workout but we ran out of time.
- Pray for Purifier and his wife as they pray about entering the mission’s field part time.
- Pray for Toxic’s M Ellie as she continues her cancer treatment.
- Pray for Toxic’s 2.3 as she gets married tomorrow night.
- March 5th: St. Simon’s Big Bang
- March 12th: Gate River Run
- March 9th: OTC led week 3 workout at St. Simon’s
- April 30th: Mud Run in COLA. IF INTERESTED DO NOT SIGN UP THROUGH THE MUD RUN WEBSITE. THERE WILL BE A PREBLAST WITH THE F3 SIGN UP LINK. YHC WILL EMAIL AND TWEET THE INFO OUT WHEN AVAILABLE.