YHC did not bring any coupons or brilliant ideas or new games. Sometimes it’s good just to do hard things in the gloomidity until merlot hits the ground. YHC split the PAX into partners and we focused on Proverbs 27:17 and sharpening iron. YHC grew momentarily cranky watching the PAX regress into 5th grade girl social angst and confusion when partnering up.
COP for Burp of Fire: each PAX takes turn calling ‘hit’ and the group does a burpee, in between burpees the PAX is doing the exercise called by YHC- quick feet, high knees, butt-kickers, squats, imperial walkers
Lunge’n Bear Indian Run: Lunge walk around park, back PAX bearcrawls to the front of the line
Mucho Bar-O with partner: Breaking the components on Mucho Chesto up and interspersing 10 pull-ups. So: 10 werkins, 10 pull-ups, 10 merkins, 10 pull-ups, 10 diamond, 10 pull-ups, 10 stagger right, 10 pull-ups, 10 stagger left, 10 pull-ups
Suicides with partner-
- wheel-barrow suicides with ascending squat jumps at the baseline (5, 10, 15, 20). This was hard- minimal mumble-chatter and maximum grunting
- frog-jump suicides with completion of Mucho Chesto at the baseline. At some point a train came around, so 10 burpees. This was also hard.
Around this juncture YHC practiced some adaptive Q-ing as some Merlot was spilled in tandom by one team. Maybe a first in JAX: synchronized partner merlot-ing? Did YHC mention that it was hot and humidity hovered around 1,325%
Dealer’s Choice; all to 10 IC (best effort as memory serves)
- Gorilla humpers
- Monkey humpers
- One legged Burpees (OYO)
- Flutter kicks
- Some crazy 97 count exercise that Big Bird introduced
- Crunchy Frogs
- One legged SSH
25 Iron Crosses for each partner
BOM/COT: YHC spoke briefly about finding a brother or brothers in your life an sharpening iron. Also getting out and EHing FNGS.
- Memorial Day Murph- meet at 0630 at Alexandria Oaks Park (normal Sat spot) on Monday 5/30 for the Murph. No other Monday workouts will meet that day.
- Run 5.30 5K run is June 4 at 0530 downtown. We have a team signup, GroupMe or Tweet Jumanji @YHCjumanji for the team name and password. It’s only a 5K, don’t be a SadClown.