After Saturday’s ultimate football brawl….I mean game. The PAX was in need of some physical and emotion healing. YHC decided to break out a leadership focused Q. YHC gave the PAX the disclaimer that the principles of Above the Line behaviors come from Ohio State Football (Tim Kight and Urban Meyer), but hopefully the Florida men still listened. All other JAX PAX should take notice- you will see this again.
- SSH x 10 IC
- Toy Soldiers x 10 IC
- Don Quixote x 10 IC
- Prisoner squats x 10 IC
- Big arm circles backwards x 10 IC
- Peter Parker x 10 IC
- Parker Peter x 10 IC
- Mountain climbers x 10 IC
We gathered to go over 3 Above the Line behaviors and 3 Below the Line behaviors. YHC pointed out 3 stations throughout the park (maybe 1/2 mile total distance). Each station had 1 Above the Line and 1 Below the Line behavior and 3 exercises.
- Station 1: Intentional vs Impulsive; 20 each- shoulder tap merkins, monkey humpers, and American hammers
- Station 2: On Purpose vs On Autopilot; 20 each hand release merkins, jump squats, and big boy situps
- Station 3: Skillful vs Resistant; 20 each diamond merkins, jump lunges, V ups
Mosey to the Bball court for the next session. YHC talked about remembering to avoid 3 Below the Line Behaviors with the acronym BCD. To help our memories we did some ascending suicides.
- Blame (others): ascending suicides with Burpees at the baseline 5, 10, 15, 20
- Complain (about circumstances): ascending suicides with Crunches (of the LBC variety) at the baseline 10, 20, 30, 40
- Defend (yourself): ascending suicides with Derkins at the baseline 5, 10, 15, 20
- Flutter kicks x 30 IC
- Ws (or birth canals) x 20 IC
- Hello Dolly x 20 IC
Mosey to the Flag for BOM/COT: prayers for Farah’s family as they continue to go through a lot of transitions with kids moving away, etc. and for his M to heal. Praises for pets rescued and daughters healed. YHC reminded the PAX to live with Christ like character as they go about their day.