17 PAX gathered in the gloomidity with some trepidation as to why YHC would require a self-test of manhood to post to this workout. All PAX having passed the palm test we proceeded into the sweltering dark to work on living and leading Above the Line and avoiding BCD behaviors.
Weather: Balls, Hot and Humid as
- Burpees OYO 10 (because why not?)
- SSH x 10 IC
- Prisoner squats x 10 IC
- Imperial walkers x 10 IC
- Peter Parker x 10 IC
- Parker Peter x 10 IC
- Mountain climbers x 10 IC
Mosey to the starting line for a review of Above and Below the Line Behaviors-
- bearcrawl to station 1 for: 20 shoulder tap merkins, 20 monkey humpers, 20 American hammers
- bearcrawl to station 2 for: 20 hand release merkins, 20 jump squats, 20 big boy situps
- bearcrawl to station 3 for: 20 diamond merkins, 20 jump lunges, 20 V-ups
YHC introduced a new idea: instead of the early finishers planking we took turns calling out exercises IC. And than a train came by, requiring 10 burpees from all in its honor.
Mosey to playground for a quick 6 pack to cool off: 1 to 5 pull-ups and werkins
Mosey to Bball court to discuss avoiding BCD behaviors (Blaming others, Complaining about circumstances, and Defending yourself)
- B- ascending suicides with burpess at baseline: 5, 10, 15, 15
- C- ascending suicides with LBCs at baseline: 10, 20, 30, 40
- D- ascending suicides with partner derkins: 5, 10, 15, 20
Mosey to playground to finish off another 6 pack: 1 to 5 pull-ups and werkins
BOM/COT: YHC reinforced living Above the Line and encouraged Qs to dish out burpees if BCD and Below the Line behaviors pop up. Prayers for Farah’s family, travels for several PAX, and for SOC’s family friend
FNG Son of Pud will henceforth be known as F3 SOD. Admittedly not YHC’s finest naming work, but honestly I was burnt by this point.
Strong work done by many in the PAX- Big Bird and Heisenberg getting after it, Drone taking on the tribute vest, and Oofda spilling a bit of merlot and keeping on. Everyone won the grind and made it through a hard workout in rough weather. #ISI