- When: 09/20/2016
- QIC: BigBird
- The PAX: Snuffy, Heisenberg, Jumanji, Farah and Farah, Bing, Eileen, SeatDown, Pud, Feud, LIFO, Drone, Pyro, LegoLand, Fife (FNG), Twister (FNG), Brief (FNG), BigBird
17 men including 3 FNG’s wandered into the gloom this morning and met YHC for a beatdown. I took the Q from Bing because he wasn’t sure he was going to be there. Luckily YHC had something in his back pocket he has been saving for a rainy day such as this.
- SSH IC x 20
- Don Quixote IC x 20
- LBACF x 10
- LBACB x 10
The Thang: The (un)Lucky Horseshoe
YHC wanting to take the lucky horseshoe and ramp it up a notch. Which is exactly what I did. All exercises x 20.
- Lap 1: Hand Release Merkins
- Lap 2: HRM, Squat Jumps
- Lap 3: HRM, SJ, Low Country Crab Boil
- Lap 4: HRM, SJ, LCCB, V Up’s
- Lap 5: HRM, SJ, LCCB, VU, Suzanne Summers
- Lap 6: SJ, LCCB, VU, SS
- Lap 7: LCCB, VU, SS
- Lap 8: VU, SS
- Lap 9: SS
- Lap 10: DONE!
While we waited for the 6 we completed 11’s of calf raises and Irkins.
5 Minutes of Mary
- LCB’s IC x 25
- Pretzel Crunches IC x 10 both legs
- Freddy Mercury IC x 25
- 5 Burpees OYO
It was good to welcome 3 FNG’s this morning. Hopefully YHC did not scare him away. The continued growth I see in Jax is encouraging and I can’t wait to see us blow up after the GrowRuck. I do not think Jacksonville and the surrounding areas are prepared for the F3 takeover that is about to launch across the city. I am going to take this fire down south with me this weekend to Launch F3 Orlando. F3 Florida Rising!