3 Jax Pax showed up at zero dark thirty for some rucking before ANTHILL.
After surviving Hurricane Matthew 18 strong posted this morning. It was great to hear how everyone stepped up to help each other out. It sounded like most of us came out very lucky to have minimal damage from the storm. Thoughts and prayers out to those still affected.
- SSH x 15 IC
- Cotton Pickers x 15 IC
- Prisoner Squats x 15 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 15 OYO
- Groiners x 15 OYO
- Circle Burp 1 round … this got some mumblechatter going as YHC announced that this is one of his new favorites
Mosey to the playground for Sprints & Pull-ups
- Basically sprint around the short loop around the playground at 85%-90%, then do 10 pull-ups.
- Sprint around the loop again, then 9 pull-ups. Continue down to 1 loop, 1 pull-up.
Mosey to the Raquetball Court for Duck Walks & Donkey Kicks
- Start with 10 Donkey Kicks, then Duck Walk to mid-court and return.
- 20 Donkey Kicks, then go the entire length of the court.
- Finish with 10 more Donkey Kicks, then Duck Walk to mid-court and return.
- Wall sit until the 6 finishes.
Mosey to the Basketball Court for Mucho Chesto Suicides
- At the baseline start with 10 Merkins, then continue the suicides with Werkins, Diamonds, Left-Stagger, then Right-Stagger.
- Rinse and Reverse Repeat back down.
Mosey back to the field for DORA 3-2-1 (Reverse DORA)
- Partner up for 300 squats, 200 Big Boy Crunches and 100 Merkins
- YHC cut this short (about 1/2 way) because of time
Finished up with a quick round of Sprints on the field, then mosey back out to the flag.
YHC referenced Dredd and #3S2T and how ALL F3 workouts should yield this. 3S for Stamina, Strength and Speed. 2T for Toughness (physical) and Toughness (mental). Hope you fellas were able to achieve this today.
Peace Out — PYRO