- When: 10/18/2016
- QIC: LIFO
- The PAX: PUD, SeatDown, Eileen, Pyro, Drone, Snuffy (Respect), Farah and Farah (Respect), Big Bird, SOC, Jumanji, Feud, LIFO
Fall is almost in the air, lets get to it!
Pyro was late, 10 burpees OYO for all. Heisenberg (who we found out later was tending to a sick 2.0) asked what would it be like to start a workout with Captain THOR.
Captain THOR: 1:4 ratio up to 10:40 – big boy situps/American Hammer
Mosey to line at lamppost – Seal Crawl Suicides with 5/10/15/20 Seal Jacks upon each return. This is a good way to get your shoes and legs dirty. Much easier to seal drag in grass than over dirt. As we went along some modify to a bear crawl. You don’t see many exercises in which someone would RATHER do a bear crawl.
Mosey to Basketball court – backwards run suicides with 10/20/30/40 Imperial Walkers upon each return.
Mosey to Racquetball court – ascending testicles, followed by air chair with overhead clap. Rinse and repeat.
Mosey to front of library along the road – 15 Monkey humpers IC, 15 proud pickles OYO, 15 pickle pounders OYO. Rinse and repeat all. As Q, I waited for cars or runners to approach before starting,
Mosey to pavilion – 15 dips IC, 15 irkins IC, 25 calf raises IC, 25 LBC IC.
Mosey to playground – six pack 1 werkin/ 5 pullups -> 5 werkins/ 1 pullup -> 1 werkin / 5 pullups.
- Prayers to Toxic’s wife.
- Prayers to Pusher’s family
- Prayers to SeatDown – travel
- Congrats to Drone’s family (also hoping Drone’s poison oak/ivy heals soon)
- 10/29 2.0 day.
- Many PAX working early and often now to train for GrowRuck (possibly beach workout on Saturday).
Until we meet again. Keep on truckin’