It was time for a 2.0 day, and what a better time than the weekend before Halloween, nice weather awaited us in the field.
The Q was split into 3.
First up – LIFO
- 10 burpees for Drone’s late arrival for the PAX, toe touches for 2.0
- 10 merkins, with 2.0 on back.
- 10 BigBoy situps, high fiving 2.0 at the top
- 10 2.0 curls
- 10 Lion King squats with 2.0
- 10 SSH
- 10 Smurf Jacks
- 10 Star jacks
- 10 Seal jacks.
- 10 more merkins
- 10 LBAC fwd
Second Up – SOC.
The 2.0 deck of death. Everyone got in a line. Some of the 2.0’s picked 5 cards. The number represented how many steps, the suit was the exercise (lunges, bear crawls, frog hops, crab walk). We did this down the field and back, with complaints about not shuffling the cards first.
Third up – PUD.
Taking turns, one 2.0 tossed a football, one tossed a tennis ball. We’d run to the tennis ball, bear crawl to the football, and did an exercise there. Can’t recall them all, but Happy Jacks was one. At the end, 10 burpees to honor the train.
- Prayers to Snuffy, Toxic’s wife, FarahandFarah family, Bigbird’s employment.
- Trinity Mission, this Friday, 11/4.
- PAX sang Happy Birthday to Ivory – turn 11 on this day.