Post #GrowRuck01 Beat Down
Having shadowed with Cousin Eddie for the PAX for around five and half hours on Saturday night and then coming back to GrowRuck HQ to see them come in on Sunday morning and Ground Their Packs was an awesome adventure. I can already see and sense a difference in the local men that participated in this event. I am proud to be associated with all of them, but especially to see my son BigBird participate and complete the mission. None of us knows what we are truly made of until we are tested and tried. Listening to them this morning was inspiring, to hear how each one reached that point of no return and then someone would step up and encourage them and push them harder and to hear how Robber had to walk like a well hung Sumo Wrestler. Ouch!
Iron Sharpens Iron
YHC was feeling generous today and took it somewhat easier on the PAX.
Mosey to the basketball court to warm up:
- Little arm circles forward I/C x20
- Little arm circles backward I/C x20
- Side straddle hop I/C x10
- Reach thru I/C x10
Suicide running exercise at the base line:
- 10 Imperial walkers
- 20 Hill Billie’s
- 30 Sumo squats
- 40 Hello Dollies
Mosey to the racquet ball court:
- Wall sit with 20 Wonder Bra’s I/C (Thank you Twinkle Toes for this one)
- Wall sit with 10 over head claps
Mosey back to the basketball court for another suicide drill Bear crawls exercise at the base line:
- 10 crunch’s
- 20 R/S pretzel crunch
- 20 L/S pretzel crunch
- 30 Super man’s
Mosey to the bench’s:
- 10 Right leg dips
- 10 Left leg dips
- 10 Step ups each leg (Heisenberg style)
- Honor the Long Horned Train with 10 Burpee’s
Mosey to the playground for the late penalty for Drone:
- One set of a 12 ladder starting with either pull ups or big boy sit ups
- Had Jumanji lead us in some stretching
Mosey to the flag.
Prayer request for Seat Down, Big Bird, SOC and Heisenberg.
Good work men, I am humbled to be a part of this group!