15 PAX won the battle of the fartsack only to be greeted by the Q tag-team of Snuffleupagus and YHC for this morning’s beatdown. Some of the PAX expressed the one downfall of transplanting #ANCHOR to Memorial Park was the loss of Mount Kill-a-man-jaro. After some exploration of our new surroundings in the flat lands of Jacksonville, a new “mountain” was discovered and waiting to be conquered at Unity Plaza. Introducing Mount Macho Picchu. Conditions: Hot and Humid. What did you expect? Its Florida.
- SSH x10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x10 IC
Some travel was required to reach Mount Macho Picchu, so PAX performed some Pearls on a String while Snuffy set a Pickle Pounder Time Bomb(PP every 5-7 minuets)
- Big Boy Sit Ups
- Bear Crawl/Crab Walk under the Fuller Warren Bridge
- Alternating broad jumps/lunges between palm trees in front of the the Florida Blue building.
Unity Plaza is a public park with an amphitheater. It is the concrete bleachers that are now known as our Mount Macho Picchu (Google Mount Machu Picchu and you will understand). AMRAP- with partner, perform exercise at bottom/top of bleachers starting with 10 reps each (except section 7). After section 7 run down steps and run lap around park back to section 1. Add 2 reps to each exercise following each lap.
- Section 1: Pickle pounders in the green
- Section 2: Wheel of Merkin
- Section 3: Dips/Single Leg Squats
- Section 4: Irkins/Step-Ups
- Section 5: Derkins/Monkey Humpers
- Section 6: Mountain Climbers/Pickle Pounders
- Section 7: Box Jump Burpees on each step until reaching the top
Pickle Pounder Time Bomb reset and Pearls on the String back to ANCHOR.
Good work by the PAX today. Humidity was high and some of us were still recovering from the core beatdown at BOHICA that left our legs sore (thanks Big Bird).
Prayers for safe travels for Hollywood’s son and Gecko’s daughter, Pyro’s son Sparky who starts at FSU, and continued prayers for Ashley and OTC.