- When: 08/26/2017
- QIC: SeatDown
- The PAX: Drone, Jumanji, LIFO, Feud, Xenu, Synapse, SOC, Chicklets, Flounder, Farah, Pyro, Twinsie, FNG - Sold, SeatDown
Welcome and Disclosure…
Then – F3 is a men’s workout group, with themission to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Circle of Pain: 10 Min
- 20 – Arm Circles, Toy Soldiers, Don Quito, Squats; 10 Burpees
- Mosey around track – high knees, butt kickers, lunges, long stride last 100 M
- PAX holds an exercise while answering Qs
- PAX completes another workout depending on correctness of As
- Fail – Suicide, Burpees, Bear Crawl, Star Jumps
- Pass – Merkins, Flutter Kicks, Squats, Wonder Bra, Peter Parkers…
- It is a requirement to read Freed to Lead to be a member of F3 – T/F
- Darn helpful to know what you are getting yourself into
- It is a requirement to read Freed to Lead to lead a workout – T/F
- No certification or training (#4 from F3 requirements)
- Mission to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of…?
- Male community leadership.
- OTC’s M’s Name?
- Nan’Tan – is who and does what?
- Name 3 of the requirements for a F3 workout
- What is a HIM
- Name 2 PAX and 1 of their 2.0’s names (F3 or birth)
- Term for brothers coming along side brothers to hold them accountable and make them better
- Iron Sharpens Iron (ISI)
- CSAUP stand for?
- Magnet, Glue, and…
- Demonstrate a Heisenberg form burpee
- I-Lean’s birth name
- Two part – What is a SadClown? Who here was never a SadClown?
- Influence, Missionality, Positive Habit Transfer, Accountability, Correction, Targeting
Circle Up: Ring of Fire Popcorn
- 1 PAX Bear Crawl around circle (while remaining PAX do exercise from Q) –> enter center of circle –> leads an exercise for a set of 10-20
- He reenters circle and the next PAX goes and repeats the process
COT – Story of FNG feeling bad for “Slowing down the group” and Q replying “You’re why we are here brother”. Focus on “I am Third” and remembering that we have a great gift to give away… “We are here for you brother”