YHC rolled into the frozen Florida tundra parking lot past a herd of caribou and a solitary penguin. YHC ran off the arctic creatures and the snow was shoveled from the flag circle. The hoi polloi rolled in soon after on their snowmobiles and dog sleds.
Warm-up: hot chocolate and…
- Lap around island and 20 SSH
- Lap around island and 20 mtn climbers
- Lap around island and 20 deep squats
- Lap around island and 10 burpees
- Since one of the Badland’s fearless leaders was absent to take a test to become a real doctor we did- The McDreamy (1 merkin 1 lunge and yell something, 2 merkin 2 lunge and yell something, … up to five.)
- Jack Webb ladder up to 10 and back down to…..10, because 1 is a waste of time
- Mosey to the church for the Crimson: 10 pull-ups, 10 burpees, 10 squat jumps, 9 pull-ups, 9 burpees…..down to 1
- Fastholes gathered for flutter kicks, LBCs, dollys, BB situps, and WW1 situps to keep the blood flowing while the PAX finished the Crimson
Mosey back to the flag with a sprint and broad jumps in there.
COT/BOM: Discipline equals freedom.