Second verse, same as the first…with modifications.
1) Warm Up (prestage 7 cones in circle on field at 5-7yd intervals)
- PAX grab a sandbag, form a circle of pain by lining up one PAX w/sandbag behind a cone. Face Q.
- Don Quixote – 4ct x18
- Pull Ups – 10ct, mosey back to sandbags, 10 Merkins, plank til all PAX complete
- Windshield Wipers – 4ct x10
2) Circle of Pain (look closely for the worn path)
- Pull Ups – 9ct, mosey to sandbag, 10 Merkins, plank
- Jumping Iron Mikes 10ct OYO; Lunge Walk counterclockwise to next bag while doing Moroccan Night Club; rinse & repeat at each sandbag until return to your original bag
- Pull Ups – 8ct, mosey to sandbag, 10 Merkins, plank
- Dying Cockroach “toe touches” – 10ct OYO; Backwards Crab Walk counterclockwise to next bag; rinse & repeat at each sandbag…et al…
- Pull Ups – 7ct, mosey to sandbag, 10 Merkins, plank
- American Hammer – 10ct “one side” OYO; Feet First Crab Walk clockwise to next bag; rinse & repeat at each sandbag…et al…
- Pull Ups – 6ct, mosey to sandbag, 10 Merkins, plank
- Toy Soldier – 10ct “one leg” OYO; Bear Crawl clockwise to next bag; rinse & repeat at each sandbag…et al…
- Pull Ups – 5ct, mosey to sandbag, 10 Merkins, plank
3) Ground-n-Pound Circle Circuits – 7 cones set 5-7yds apart
- On “GO!” PAX pick up sandbag, carrying it in front of them at chest level (not over shoulder or down low) and run clockwise to next cone.
- Drop sandbag. Straddle it like ground-n-pound.
- PUNCH vigorously for 30 seconds; listen for command of “RUN!”
- On “RUN!” PAX leave bag at cone, sprint clockwise around circle back to their “personalized” sandbag.
- Without stopping, pick up sandbag at current cone and carry it (chest level) to next cone.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until each PAX returns to the cone they started at.
- Circuit 1 – Straddle and Punches
- Circuit 2 – Side Control and Knees
- Circuit 3 – Straddle and Cross Elbows
- Circuit 4 – Straddle and Hammer Fists
- Circuit 5 – Straddle and Atomic Elbows
- 5 PAX: Jester, Toxic, Heisenberg, Farrah&Farrah, and Twister
- “Word” of Day: “Sharpen” in reference to Proverbs 27:17 “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” Becoming sharper is not a soft process, but it is good. We need brothers to help keep us sharp and strong…even if that means the pain of a sandbag or emotional boot in the butt.