- When: 03/03/2018
- QIC: BigBIrd
- The PAX: Snuffy, PUD, Heisenberg, SeatDown, Boucher, Septum, Feud, LIFO
9 Pax posted in the surprisingly nippy March Florida weather for a YHC led beatdown at Anchor. The Pax seemed a little lackadaisical walking to the field, but having just put in about a 5.5 mile Dolly (and dropped about five pounds at Starbucks) YHC was feeling pumped. Sheldon
-Disclaimer emphasis on modifying only if you NEED TO.
- SSH x 15
- Imperial Walkers x 15
- Reachers x 15
- Toy Soldiers x 10
- LBACF x 10
- LBACB x 10
- Moroccan Night Club x 10
- Prisoner Squats x 5 (the low number scared some people)
- Merkins x 5 (the low number scared people even more)
-Mosey to the statue.
-THE THANG (Sheldon Cooper)
- The (Sheldon) Cooper: YHC explains that I had seem the Cooper on the website awhile back but had been putting off doing it. The Cooper is run 400m (this is where Heisenberg exclaimed that he already did not like Cooper), perform 10 burpees, 10 Squats, and 10 Merkins. YHC decided that Cooper needed a six pack as well so we added big boy sit ups. Run another lap do 9 of everything, run another 8, etc. all the way down to one of each exercises. Totaling 2.5 miles ran and 55 reps of each exercise.
- Notes on the (Sheldon) Cooper:
- The exicon says it begins to suck around 5 reps. I can confirm this.
- At some point during the workout Feud suggested the name Sheldon Cooper for the addition of big boy sit ups.
- YHC did not expect anyone to finish the Cooper, but all but 2 Pax did and the only reason they did not finish is because YHC stopped them to do some additional exercises.
- Sheldon will be rearing his genius head again in the future.
- As the Pax finished they had the option of continuing to run with the six or completing a Capt. Thor, most did a mixture of bother.
- Cooled down for the last ten minutes with the Iron Hulk (1:4 ratio of Merkins and raise the roofs all the way to 10 and 40).
- YHC expressed how impressed I was at the performance of the Pax this week. Everyone pushed themselves to the max and left better for it.
- The River Run is next Saturday. Anyone running needs to meet at the Veteran’s Wall at Everbank at 0600. That gives us plenty of time to do what we need to do before we line up.
- Ball of Man
F3 Jax F3Nation Jacksonville Ponte Vedra Nocatee Jax Beach Free Mens Workout Fitness Fellowship Faith