My VQ was long overdue, but finally got this scheduled and had lots of fun and thanks for all the support.
The Warm Up:
- Side Straddle Hop (x10)
- Michael Phelps (x10)
- Hill Billy (x10)
- The Reacher (x10)
- Baby arm circles forward and backword (x7)
- Mountain Climbers (x10)
- Peter Parkers (x10)
1: Moseyed to Bear Crawl Hall and did Indian Bear Crawl to the benches.
-This was in honor of Zamboni who invited me to F3 and had his VQ the first day I came. This was the first exercise he ran so wanted to imitate the legend and my F3 Father.
2: At the benches three sets of:
- 10 Decline Murkins
- 20 Dips
- 30 Sec. Arm hang
3: Lunges to light pole and crab walk to the parking lot.
4: Football field –
- 5 Burpees, 10 Murkins, 20 Bicycles followed by 75% sprint to midfield 50% to the end. Repeat and return.
- 5 Bobby Hurleys, 10 Diamond Murkins, 20 Mountain Climbers followed by 95% sprint to midfield and 50% to the end. Repeat and return.
- 10 Fence Decline Murkins, 20 Sit ups, followed by 85% sprint to midfield and return.
Mosey back to the flag.
We met Adam our lone FNG who told us enough details to get the name Gas Cap.
- Family of PV student Comfort for the family who lost their son at PV.
- Prayers for the young man Full Monty has been helping.
What a fun experience. Thanks for the support and everyone worked hard. Great job Badlanders!