How come no one told me you can’t sleep the night before your VQ! The morning started with a little lightening in the distance, however, that did not stop 18 men from joining a Monday morning VQ! Thank you for the support and guidance!
The Warm Up:
- Michael Phelps (x12)
- Burpees for a late arrival (x10)
- Baby arm circles forward (x10)
- Baby arm circles backward (x10)
- Side Straddle Hop (x10)
- The Limp Member (OYO ~30s)
- Thigh Stretch (OYO ~30s)
1: Mosey with Karaoke Left & Right to first parking lot for Island Suicides
- Island 1: 10 Merkins; 20 LBCs
- Island 2: 15 Diamond Merkins; 25 LBCs
- Island 3: 20 Werkins; 30 LBCs
Plank for the 6
2: Mosey to Football Field to the Wall for three stations / 3 groups of 6:
Flutter Kicks for the 6
- Station 1: 3 PAX complete 10 Burpees while other 3 Wall Sit until burpees are completed then switch (rotate to next stations once all are complete – Plank for the 6)
- Station 2: 3 PAX complete 15 Bobby Hurley’s while other 3 complete 15 Hammer Curls per arm then switch (rotate to next stations once all are complete – Plank for the 6)
- Station 3: 3 PAX complete 30 Monkey Humpers while other 3 Plank until monkey humpers are completed then switch (rotate to next stations once all are complete – Plank for the 6)
3: End Line Suicides:
- End Line 1: 20 Squats, 20 Dips
- End Line 2: 25 Squats, 25 Dips
- End Line 3: 30 Squats, 30 Dips
LBCs for the 6
4: Inclined Merkin (x10) – in cadence!
5: Derkin (x15) – not in cadence!
Mosey back to the flag.
- Sprint between Lamp Posts; SSH for the 6
- High Knees between Lamp Posts
- Sprint from the outhouse to the flag
- Low Plank for the 6
6: Core workout:
- Left/Right/Center Crunches (20 per side – 60 total)
- Dolly (x30)
- Broga With Skim on Wednesday; show up!
- FUFIA babes (aka Skinny Beaches) paddle boarding in St. Augustine (10/21 from 1 – 3:30 – $50 for board rental or tip for instructor with own board)
- F2 lunch @ Zoe’s A1A in PV – 10/3 @ 12 pm
- Prayers for @Gravy’s son who had a bad head fall and was diagnosed with a concussion.
Closed with a quote from Pearl Jam “I know I was born; I know I will die; the In Between is Mine!” Own your in between and be the best man you can for yourselves, your family, and each interaction.
Special shout out to @McDreamy for the guidance for my VQ and for closing us out with a prayer. What a fun experience. Thanks for the support and hard work. Great job Badlanders!