The men of the Badlands arrived early on this Monday morning dedicated to pushing ourselves and each other to be better. Fresh off his trip to Miami to watch the Bears blow a big lead, the YHC admonished the PAX to discover their hidden flaws/issues/sin that often manifest in ways that are destructive to ourselves and those we love the most.
Warm-A-Rama- 15 SSH, 15 Michael Phelps, 15 Hillbillies, 15 Reachers, Limp Member (OYO), 15 Mountain Climbers, 15 Tempo Merkins, 10 Burpees, 20 LBCs
(1) 5 sets of 15 Merkins (regular, diamond, staggered right, staggered left, and wide) and 5 sets of 20 Big Boy Sit ups. Jump fence between each exercise.
(2) Wheelbarrow with Partner down Bear Crawl Hall.
(3) Outfield workout- 5 sets of 10 Burpees and 5 sets of 20 squats. Run foul line to foul line between each exercise.
(4) Outfield workout – 3 sets of 10 pickle pounders and 5 sets of 20 LBCs. Run outfield between each exercise.
(5) Flagpole- 20 Hand Release Merkins
COT- Announcements: F2 lunch this Friday (10/19). Prayers for marriages, parenting, illnesses, new beginnings with babies, new vocational initiatives, and hurricane victims.
Hitting on today’s theme, YHC encouraged all to consider their hidden flaws/issues/sin. Luke 12:2- “There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed or hidden that will not be made known.”