19 PAX arrived thinking about having the day off, running a turkey trot, watching football, eating lots of food and maybe tolerating certain family members as their dues for the day. Bullwinkle started things off with an authoritative warm-up, Zamboni followed with a NASCAR Burpee Race as the PAX circled the flag.
THE REST OF THE THANG
- Mosey with a stop at the Outhouse for 20 Merkins
- Mosey to the 1st parking lot for 4-Station, 45 sec, Circuit 4-times around (Reaching Plank, Medicine Ball Squat & Press, Carolina Dry-Dock and Single Leg Squat).
- Mosey to Bear Crawl Alley for Bear Crawls (only for those not carrying something heavy)
- Mosey to the bathrooms for another 4-Station, 45 sec, Circuit 3 times around (TRX Row, Wall Balls, Monkey Humpers and Triceps Dip)
- Mosey back to the Outhouse for 20 Merkins
- Mosey to the Flag…Griswald picked 10, so the PAX finished with 10 Burpees.
The PAX welcomed two FNGs – Patrick Murphy (Mass-Hole) and Vali Buse (Dismount)
- Gratitude unspoken is like a gift that is wrapped but never given
- We should count our blessing, but also make our blessing count
- Remember to appreciate being in the moment, that’s why it’s called being “present”, because it’s a gift!
A smaller group ran the 5K Turkey Trot in Nocatee. Bada Bing carried the flag the entire way and then hosted a of us for coffee and treats at his house.