Paging Jocko, Paging Jocko
December’s Core Value – FITNESS
Concept: Disciplined over the long run, focused on the long term and big picture.
Phrase: We are disciplined, intentional, and gritty during the never ending work to get better, not relying on the fickle emotion of motivation.
Quote: Discipline Equals Freedom by Jocko Willink
13 Total Pax for Dolly and Anchor. 1 FNG!!! Conditions – perfect for making some mud.
Warm Up and COP
- Mountain Climbers IC x 15
- Seal Jacks IC x 15
- Monkey Humpers IC x 15
- Tempo Merkins IC x 15
- Peter Parkers IC x 15
- Hillbillies IC x 15
- Plank Jacks IC x 15
- Reachers IC x 15
- Circle Burp
- Indian Bear Crawl to the statue
- Catch Me If You Can – partner up. Pax #1 – 8 Diamond Merkins then sprint to Pax #2 who has been running backwards. Repeato around the 1/4 mile loop.
- Quarter Pounder – 25 yards, 50 yards, 75 yards, 100 yards with Merkins (25), Squats (50), Mountain Climbers (75), and SSH (100)
- Partner up to learn 3 things about each other while moseying around the loop to the next set of cones.
- W.A.S.H (50, 100, 150, 200) – partner up for Werkins (hand release); American Hammers; Squat Jumps, Humpers (Monkey that is). Lots of mumblechatter #cold and #wet
- Tunnel O’ Love – a crowd favorite
- Grab cones and mosey back to the flag
- Reminder about blasting Jocko on twitter. Use hashtags and mentions to try and get Dredd on his podcast.
- Prayers for Heisenberg (mission trip & job); family members of PUD, Xenu, and Double D; missing pax; and other requests
Always an Honor!
Peace out – PYRO