YHC arrived to the Badlands without much company on this rainy morning. As YHC pulled up, Papa Smurf sat alone in his car. Mr. Yuck rolled up followed by Outhouse and McDreamy. Mumblechatter centered on the relatively warm temperatures. The PAX gathered in a small circle and YHC announced the theme of the day — Rain or Shine! We show up. Our presence is imperative in the lives of others regardless of the circumstances.
SSH x15, Michael Phelps x15, Little Baby Arm Circles Forward x15 and then backward x15, Hillbillies x15, Reacher X15, Mountain Climbers X15, 4 Burpees, 10 HR Merkins, and 30 LBCs
Mosey to Church- Bear Crawl across road.
(1) 7 Pull ups followed by 7 Prisoner Squats then 6 each, then 5 each….. 1 each- recover
(2) DORA- Partner, Run around Church walkway, Routine. Teams of 2 Pax worked together to reach cumulative exercise goals of 50 Burpees, 100 Merkins, 200 LBCs, and 200 Squats. Pax 1 executed as many reps as possible while Pax 2 ran.
(3) Mosey to 2nd parking lot (baseball fields) at Davis Park- Bear Crawl across road.
20 Diamond Merkins, 20 Wide Merkins; 20 L Stagger Merkins, and 20 R Stagger Merkins. 40 yard dash after each exercise.
(4) Indian Lunge- Lunge while last brother sprinted to front
(5) 20 HR Merkins
(6) 20 Left and 20 Right LBCs
COT- Lunch this Friday. Prayers for health and recovery from illness for many family members, travels over Christmas, OH’s wife’s work situation, Mr. Yuck’s kids’ school financial situation following evidence of embezzlement. YHC repeated theme and message to step up especially in the midst of storms.