23 men, including 2 FNGs, descended on the Badlands. Mumblechatter, at least directed at YHC, concerned the Bears’ disappointing loss the night before and the missed field goal that was ever so close. YHC explained to the PAX that his value for 2019 is patience. He quoted the 19th Century pastor, Phillip Brooks: “The trouble is I am in a hurry, but God isn’t.” YHC confided that he often is an hurry but God, his wife, his kids, parents, friends aren’t. YHC needs to recognize this truth.
Little Baby Arms Circles Forward/Backward- 12 IC; Michael Phelps – 12 IC; Hillbillies – 12 IC; Reacher- 12 IC; Limp Member-OYO; SSH-50 IC; 4 Burpees OYO; 10 Hand Release Merkins OYO; 30 LBCs OYO.
THANG: 5 Stations
(1) Bear Crawl Circle- PAX planked in a circle while each man bear crawled the interior.
(2) 4 Cones, 4 Rounds. Each cone had 4 exercises listed. Round 1 required completing the first exercise listed at each cone. Round 2 required completing the second exercise listed at each cone. Etc… Movement to next cone could be anything, but forward mosey.
Cone 1: 10 Burpees, 8 Burpees, 6 Burpees, 4 Burpees
Cone 2: 40 LBCs, 30 LBCs, 20 bicycles, 20 American Hammers
Cone 3: 30 Merkins, 20 Merkins, 15 Diamond Merkins, 10 Hand Release Merkins
Cone 4: 40 Squats, 30 Bobby Hurleys, 20 Mountain Climbers each leg, 20 Monkey Humpers
(3) Catch me if you can- Partner 1 backpedals while partner 2 performed 5 Carolina Drydocks and then switch until reach destination. Partner 1 lunged while partner 2 performed 5 Carolina Drydocks and then switch until reach destination.
(4) Wheelbarrow with partner to baseball bleachers, alternating as needed.
(5) Bleacher workout- 3 sets of 10 dips, 10 irkins, 10 derkins
Mosey to Flag
COT- Announcement regarding upcoming F2 lunch/happy hour schedule and reminder of F3 Badland and Poseidon workout schedules. Prayer requests focused sickness/illness. Prayers offered. On the topic of patience, YHC closed with Ephesians: “With all humility & gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love.”