There was a great deal of chatter about rain, but it turned out to be a great morning as 12 strong entered the playing field. The cones were set, the cinder blocks in place and the 48-font winkie was laminated and ready to go.
1. Warm-A-Rama:SSH, Michael Phelps, Mtn Climber, Hillbillies, Football Agility Drill
2. Cross-Town Beatdown: 10 cones with 10 exercises and 10 ways to get to the next cone.
3. Playground Tabata: 30s/10s 4 Rounds of Pull-up, Box Jump, Ab Swing and Cindy Curls
4. 50 Yard Races: Bear Crawl, Sprint, Crab Walk (lots of complaining on this one)
5. Football Square: 4 Cones doing 15, 10 and 5 at each (Groiners, Jump Squats, Cindy Burpees, Monkey Humpers) Bear Crawl between cones
6. Six Minutes of Mary: 30s each of LBC, Shoulder Tap, R-Toe Touch, L-Toe Touch, Up/Down Plank, Flutter Kicks – Rinse and repeat
The Pax really liked the Crab Walks and the 6 Minutes of Ab Work. I encourage other Qs to add it to their plans.
You are responsible for your accountability. Be careful of that self-talk track that justifies failure…”Don’t give yourself the luxury of an excuse“. The OZ Principle is a great book on accountability…See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It!